HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Callaway FT IQ Critique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

PostSubject: Callaway FT IQ Critique    Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 am

Callaway FT IQ Critique

We've got so several requests to critique this club we just experienced to reach out to Callaway along with speak to them related to covering it. taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood They have been happy to oblige for the THP readers along with within related to 5 days that club arrived. I desire to touch on Callaway’s consumer assistance, since above that ages it provides been some from the finest we get ever dealt with. titleist 2010 ap2 irons Regardless if we are speaking to a contact there or just calling a consumer assistance rep, we often get correct answers along with everybody is really friendly. So nice to get that in such a day along with age. taylormade r9 irons When that box came we could not wait to have our hands on it. Right after removing it by that box, I when again reminded myself that photos don't do clubs justice. ping rapture v2 irons This club looked extremely excellent in our hands. Ishiner Using a club head design that's inspired with a Lamborghini, we could only expect that it delivered that identical aerodynamics from the awesome sports car. callaway ft-iz driver Whilst it retains its 460cc volume, that club head is very much much less square than its precursor in looks. That club does set up slightly offset, but since from the condition looks much more closed than it actually is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Callaway FT IQ Critique
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1